Green Card in Dallas

US Citizenship Help in Dallas, TX

Business help and guidance


If you have any questions about immigrating to the US, you should speak with an immigration attorney in Dallas right away. It is common for you to have questions about the process and how it works. Immigration law is complicated and it can be difficult to understand. Because of this, the immigration attorneys in Dallas have created an FAQ for you to review. Take a moment to review the FAQs below and if you have any additional questions, call Immigration Lawyer Dallas at 972-382-7070.

When I arrive in the US on my K-1 visa, can I work?

Yes. You will be able to work on your K-1 visa. When you arrive in the US, you will need to apply for a work authorization. Once it is granted to you, you will be able to gain employment. If you have any questions about your K-1 visa, call our immigration lawyer in Dallas.

How long will it take to hear back on a green card or visa application?

It depends. This is a hard question to answer because the processing times can vary greatly and there are changes being made all of the time. In some cases, you may be able to speed up the application process, but this is not always guaranteed. When you work with our immigration lawyer in Dallas, you will be given an idea of timeframe for your application. Many of our clients receive an answer in just 30 to 45 days.

If I have been arrested in my home country, can I still come to the US legally?

Yes and no. It depends on the type of crime that was committed and all of the circumstances surrounding it. If you are convicted of a serious crime, you may not be able to immigrate to the US. However, some smaller crimes are often overlooked and you can still immigrate here. If you would like to discuss your options, please call Immigration Lawyer Dallas at 972-382-7070.

What happens if I am here in the US illegally?

If you are in the US illegally, you risk deportation back to your home country. It is important that you contact an experienced immigration lawyer in Dallas immediately to protect yourself. Even if the deportation process has started, it can be stopped with a good attorney on your side.

If you are illegally in the United States, you will need to apply for a green card or visa to remain here. For example, if you want to work, you would need a work authorization, and so on.

I am applying for an E2 visa. Do I need to travel to the US beforehand?

No. You do not have to travel to the US before you apply for an E2 visa, but it is important that you understand if you do not, you may not have a true evaluation of the business you are purchasing. It is often recommended that you come to the US to inspect the investment you plan to purchase beforehand. This way, there are no surprises.

Contact us / Book Appoinment

Request a Consultation?: Yes No